What's new

Houston, we have confirmation of #94...

The Semogue LE 09 #94 to be exact! It finally arrived in my mail today! :w00t: Let me say it is a beauty of a brush! Fine tipped bristles, packed much much tighter than any other boar I've used except for maybe a Boreal 976, but this is definitely more to my style! I remember others saying the brush smelled better out of box than any other they've had, and that is true! No funk to be smelled here! I think the beauty of this brush was just too much for my camera because I only could get off a few shots before the battery died! :lol: Definitely looking forward to using this brush tonight! Oh now to sort through what I'm going to use... :thumbup1:

Thanks all! Stupidly I forgot to give a big shoutout to Audiolab for willing to sell me his extra brush he had! :clap::clap::clap:

V

VR6ofpain

This Semogue LE 09 brush has become one of my favorites. It has made my Kent/B&B LE 08 brush spend a lot more time sitting dry on my brush stand.

Yo, Kooshman! You sold me my first Semogue, the very nice 2015HD. Let me know when you are ready to sell me my second Semogue! You know.. the one pictured up top, my friend? :001_cool:

Figured I'd post one last picture of the brush after use! :thumbup1: And I don't see this going anywhere anytime soon... :lol: Very nice brush and can't wait for it to get better! :drool:

Very nice!

The more I read about these LE's, the sorrier I am I missed out on them...

I wonder if there will be a Semogue LE 2010?

Yes there actually will be a LE 10 Loner! Leon confirmed that awhile back while I was looking to buy this brush. :thumbup1:

Glad you are enjoying it, it was just too good to leave sitting there. You are a true gentleman and I would happily buy from or sell to you anytime.

Congrats! #100 is still plugging along and hasn't lost any additional hairs since the dozen or so it dropped during cleaning and the first couple of uses.

Woo-hoo! You got it!

I used #54 this morning.

This is just an outstanding brush. Holds an immense amount of water, yet dries faster than my Omega. Lathers up soaps like crazy, yet feels soft on the face. Incredibly dense bristles. It doesn't look/act like a typical boar brush, that's for sure.

I'm going to use it until it dies or I die.

Top Bottom