What's new

Customer Service!!!

Just wanted to vent and since my wife is pregnant and on bed rest for high blood pressure, thought I should contain my fury to you guysos and gals!

bought new carpet for a couple of rooms three weeks ago, had a hard time getting an install time and date set. We had scheduled it for this morning. We moved a docotors appointment and two hair cuts so they could come at 8 this morning. at 9 no one was here and no phone calls, so I called them up. "Hi this Dan just checking to make sure we were still good to do the carpet today" "oh yeah well I am having trouble getting a hold of one of my installers, I couldn't get a hold of him yesterday or this morning, it might be late this afternoon before I can get anyone there!!!!" :cursing: I understand things don't always fall into place like everyone wants them too but at least call and let me know what is going on, I wonder if they would have ever called me, or just left me sitting here going "where the frack" Just seems that these days customer service is at the bottom of the list, no one cares.

So I want to just say to the few vendors I have dealt with that are members here at B@B THANKS in a world where customer service has gone down hill you are some of the few who still prize it. It is a rarity in todays world and you should be applauded. Every time I make a purchase with you I feel warm and fuzzy just knowing everything will be alright, if not it will be fixed and that my purchase no matter how small is important to you. :thumbup:

Top Bottom