What's new

I won the Microsoft 2010 Lottery

Great news everyone. I got a e-mail today to let me know that I won the 2010 Microsoft Lottery. I will be getting 1,000,000 Pounds Sterling. That is even better than US Dollars. I just have to send them my name, address, bank account number, and my age to claim my winnings. Guess I will have to get a account in the Caymans now.:thumbup1: Bucket list here I come

Great news everyone. I got a e-mail today to let me know that I won the 2010 Microsoft Lottery. I will be getting 1,000,000 Pounds Sterling. That is even better than US Dollars. I just have to send them my name, address, bank account number, and my age to claim my winnings. Guess I will have to get a account in the Caymans now.:thumbup1: Bucket list here I come

Big deal. I won the Apple lottery. :laugh:

Congratulations, that's fantastic!! You didn't even have to route the funds through the National Bank of Kenya, or anything like that??:wink2:

You'll need an agent if you want to make the most of that money, for a small deposit of say...$10k I'd be happy to handle the boring phone and paperwork for you. Cash up front of course, standard practice and all. PM me.

Duuude... why ya wasting time telling us! OTOH, you better post that info here so that you have witnesses in case MS tries to renege. :thumbup1:

You'll need an agent if you want to make the most of that money, for a small deposit of say...$10k I'd be happy to handle the boring phone and paperwork for you. Cash up front of course, standard practice and all. PM me.

10k is a scam, anyone with the name funky can't be good.

I am willing to do it at 1/10th his cost at $1k, please advise.

10k is a scam, anyone with the name funky can't be good.

I am willing to do it at 1/10th his cost at $1k, please advise.

1k what a rip off! i can have that paperwork done for $995 (with a $500 insurance fee) in less than 3 months!

Really? A deposed African prince is wiring 10000000 GBP into my checking account shortly. Perhaps even as I type this post! I win!!

You too?! A Nigerian businessman whose incredibly wealthy uncle just died in a freak meteorite/Apocalypse/alien abduction incident has just contacted me with an offer I can't possibly refuse.

Celebrity-lifestyle-without-working, here I come!

PS: Can I borrow $10,000 for a security deposit?

Last edited:
I just took advantage of an AWESOME investment op that I suggest you look into.

I've been buying bridges. With the economy as it is, I got them at an absolute bargain.

I have the guys' mobile number, but I cant give you his address. His office is in the back of a van and moves around from time to time.

PM for info.

Anyone who suggests they'll do the paperwork for less than $100,000 is going to do a shoddy job. :tongue_sm I'm your man!

Top Bottom