What's new

Atkinsons Royal Briar cologne

Is there anyone who knows where I could buy the Atkinsons Royal Briar cologne? It´s been many years since I have tried to get one. Appreciate any inputs.
Cheers,

lfoneto

I've also thought about getting it a few times but never got around to it. Elsha 1776 is another that gets talked about in the same general category. I did get a 4oz bottle of the Elsha and liked it quite a bit. You can still get Atkinsons English Lavender through Cambridge Chemists for a very reasonable price, btw.

+1 on the English lavender - after reading about it on this site I got a bottle - a great post-shower spray (I decanted into a spray bottle). Not familiar with the other scents from Atkinsons.

Thanks for your input. I have a pic of the bottle. I don´t know what good will it do but if you want, I can email it to you.

Cheers,
lfoneto

Scott, thanks to your link "carroll& Co" I got the Royal Briar cologne. It looks exactly as the Atkinson bottle that I mentioned to you. I placed it in the "wish list". Now, the big questions is the fragance, whether it is the same as Atkinsons or not.

Top Bottom