What's new

Tabac

B

bluefoxicy

They have EDT and EDC and as far as I can tell these two are different, but I ordered the monster bottle of EDC.

Of course now that I've read the rave reviews I can't wait to get mine; Amazon 2 day shipping (read: Fedex and UPS, both) has taken weeks to get Musgo, AoS Sandalwood cream, Tabac soap, and Tabac EDC here thanks to the snow (Fedex: External Factors; UPS: Natural disaster).

My only real worry now is I'm 24 and look 17. If this stuff has the fragrance described, do I really want to go out wearing this? I mean damn man, there's enough cougars talking to me already, I don't need them hitting on me openly (yeah, I've even had one guy tell me to "take care of his girlfriend" while she was making moves on me... we continued to talk, she went to the bathroom and I moved to the other side of the bar).

Ah well. What do I care? Most girls over 25 won't follow my car home and try to use a little parabolic dish to tap my apartment; it's the drunk 19 year olds with the fake IDs that follow me OUT of the bar, whether I smell good or not.

I'll be sure to write a review.

Make sure you talk about the cologne as well. :001_rolle

LOL! Awesome...Evbo for the win.

proxy.php

Last edited:
B

bluefoxicy

Make sure you talk about the cologne as well. :001_rolle

Haha, if you read into it a bit you'll notice the subtle hint towards the fragrance the reviews describe, which sounds more of an "older" scent to me.

I'm just frustrated that the snow is stopping me from working, playing, going to school, or receiving shaving products and good colognes! I need to blow off some steam.

B

bluefoxicy

LOL! Awesome...Evbo for the win.

proxy.php

Dude, no Gershwin. I've sang enough Gershwin. I had to sing two of those peoples' (yeah, they composed as a couple) songs during my Pop Voice lessons. You all might be old enough to remember the Tin Lizzy but I didn't manhandle one till years and years and years later.

B

bluefoxicy

Just wondering, why are you afraid of the cougar's hitting on you? There's nothing like experience.

Maybe you should stop going to "older hang outs", and go to the kids places. :lol: :thumbup1:

Just wondering, why are you afraid of the cougar's hitting on you? There's nothing like experience.

Maybe you should stop going to "older hang outs", and go to the kids places. :lol: :thumbup1:

Yeah, I hear the food court at the mall is still a popular hangout, and if you skate, any 7-11 parking lot should be ripe pickings. :lol::lol::lol:

Top Bottom