What's new

L'occitan eau de Toilette

I have a bottle of L'occitan eau de Toilette and I love the scent, but it barely lasts an hour on me. Does anyone else have this problem with this scent?

Just got the L'Occitan scent and it lasts just as long as their Vetyver on me. Which is to say that it lasts quite awhile.

This is the Eau de L'Occitan? I tend to have issues with longevity with scents but this one lasts pretty well on me. Not as long as the L'Occitane Eau de Baux, but not as bad as a lot of other scents. A shot on both wrists and two or three to my torso seems to linger for six to eight hours.

Strange. I haven't really had a cologne that lasted that long on me. Maybe it's just me. My girlfriend can barely smell it after two hours. One on each wrist, and one on torso and one on neck.

Strange. I haven't really had a cologne that lasted that long on me. Maybe it's just me. My girlfriend can barely smell it after two hours. One on each wrist, and one on torso and one on neck.

I experimented of where I apply the cologne and it lasts much longer.

I apply at the base of my neck, wrists, and elbow creases. I'd experiment on different types of scents. For L'Occitane EDT I'd be more prevalent applying to my ankles too. You'd be surprised how different effect you have.

I have the L'Occitane Cedar EDP and have issues with longevity. Love the scent just wish it lasted throughout the day. Especially at the price they sell it for.

Top Bottom