What's new

OK Mamma Bear...

I haven't heard anything but good stuff since I found this place so I ordered some of that great shaving soap you make (Lime) and a fancy new brush to gimme good thick lather n stuff.

I hope it was all worth it. :em2300:

I haven't heard anything but good stuff since I found this place so I ordered some of that great shaving soap you make (Lime) and a fancy new brush to gimme good thick lather n stuff.

Absotively and posolutely!
Welcome to B&B!

Marty

Nah, you'll hate it... lol :biggrin:

Thanks Johnny, let me know.... :001_smile

That lime is good stuff. It'/s crazy to think how many shaves you get from a puck of this stuff. Has to be one of the best values in shaving, and its just so dang slick.

Welcome...I just don't know how you narrowed it down to just one?

For some reason when I heard of lime scented soap it just sounded good. I'd been thinking about getting some for a while now so when it came time to pick one, I had to go with my first instinct.

For some reason when I heard of lime scented soap it just sounded good. I'd been thinking about getting some for a while now so when it came time to pick one, I had to go with my first instinct.

Johnny_Z
... you really need to spend a little more time at Mama Bear's! That's no place for a quick decision. Take your time... you need more than Lime! :biggrin:

Just writing this response, I HAD TO go to Mama Bear's site. I found the perfect 2nd soap for you: Toasted Coconut I think that you could mix the two...

"You put the lime in the coconut and shake it all up." Oh, wait.... that's a song! :lol:

chop-chop

Johnny_Z
... you really need to spend a little more time at Mama Bear's! That's no place for a quick decision. Take your time... you need more than Lime! :biggrin:

Just writing this response, I HAD TO go to Mama Bear's site. I found the perfect 2nd soap for you: Toasted Coconut I think that you could mix the two...

"You put the lime in the coconut and shake it all up." Oh, wait.... that's a song! :lol:

chop-chop

Bleh, nah, don't like coconut much.

I'll give the lime a try, see how I like it. If I do I'll probably stick with it, maybe switch when fall/winter comes back around. That's the kind of guy I am, find something I like and stick with it...

I just ordered an unscented and a lavender. I start with the basics, and leave the funkier scents for (a little) later. Can't wait to try them out.

Top Bottom