What's new

Take A Deep Breath & Then Walk Into The Fire

Sue.. Press on with the good fight... I remember my times there...please hold all our good thoughts and prayers close, but hold your family closer... they need you as much as you need them...All my prayers are with you and yours...

We of B&B are blessed to know you Sue -- your courage and spirit make you an inspiration to us all. Thank you.

Thanks for asking. She is doing better the last two days. She had a real rough couple of weeks. I felt like I was trying to convince a 4 yr old to eat their vegetable just trying to get her to eat anything. We hopefully have a decent few days now before her next round of chemo starts.

Thanks for asking. She is doing better the last two days. She had a real rough couple of weeks. I felt like I was trying to convince a 4 yr old to eat their vegetable just trying to get her to eat anything. We hopefully have a decent few days now before her next round of chemo starts.

Sounds like you are taking great care of her. :thumbup1:

Awesome news Wendy!

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Thanks for the update Wendy. Take care of yourself too. :yesnod:

Don't forget to eat "your" vegetables. :nono:

Sue,

I read your original post and was brought to tears for an absolute stranger. You have a beautiful soul that shines even in the words you type on the internet. My faith is weak, but I will pray for you. I'm in St. Louis and just discovered your business tonight. You're practically next door to me. Get better. I look forward to buying lots from you as I love to support local business.

Only one word to describe the gentlemen of B&B....AWESOME! To read all of your notes of prayers, good thoughts and encouragement touch my heart. The last round kicked me to the curb and to read your posts here brings happiness.

Today, I've been up on my feet, a little wobbly but up and ready for next Monday. I'll have the gloves back on by then :a11:.
Sue

Only one word to describe the gentlemen of B&B....AWESOME! To read all of your notes of prayers, good thoughts and encouragement touch my heart. The last round kicked me to the curb and to read your posts here brings happiness.

Today, I've been up on my feet, a little wobbly but up and ready for next Monday. I'll have the gloves back on by then :a11:.
Sue
Sweet Sue.... good to hear your voice... Been there myself 22 years ago.... as scrappy as you are I will personally throw you a 20 year party. Remember the day you started on this path is a new birthday... May you kick the crap out of all ahead of you. My prayers are with you and yours

Top Bottom