What's new

The Bucket List

So I'm thinking about my "Bucket List" and was just wondering how many of you folks have one and what is the top item on your list.

Mine, I want to walk along a live Volcano's edge. (Don't ask me why, I just do)

So come on tell us, what's yours?

You might want to think to the guy that just fell into Mt. St. Helens about this first. I don't think they have managed to recover him yet.

You might want to think to the guy that just fell into Mt. St. Helens about this first. I don't think they have managed to recover him yet.

Nah....Kinda like saying, "Go talk to the guy that just crashed his motorcycle"....life is....the bucket list....It might be the last thing I do.

So I'm thinking about my "Bucket List" and was just wondering how many of you folks have one and what is the top item on your list.

Mine, I want to walk along a live Volcano's edge. (Don't ask me why, I just do)

So come on tell us, what's yours?

Talk about one way out! :scared:

So many things are on the list...

1) African Safari
2) Visit Vladivostok (dont know why...just want to go there)
3) Dive the Great Barrier Reef
4) Visit Antarctica
5) Skydive
6) Dive the WWII ships at Bikini Atoll
7) Visit the Great Wall of China
8) See the Hindu Kush mountains and drive the Khyber Pass

Oh...Golf St Andrews is on there too!

Dont know which one is higher than the others....

They recovered him today. It is sad, seems he survived the fall, only to succumb to exposure. It took 2 days to recover him.

Go into space. Or at least experience free fall for an extended period of time, with out a sudden stop at the end....
Sky dive, at least once.
Visit the Great Barrier Reef

Spend days at the Mayan ruins in Tikal, Guatemala and Copan, Honduras, as well as the massive temple complex known as Angkor Wat in the Cambodian jungle.

I would like to take a road from from Key West to Anchorage, and visit the 5 states that I have not been to. Vermont, North and South Dakota, Hawaii and Montanna.

see the pyramids
see big cats in the wild (but not by accident.)
go scuba diving

seeker, I love your avatar. Hicks was the first stand-up I ever saw live.

Skydive
Hunt wild boar with a bowie knife
fight in a mma match
travel to japan to have a custom goban (go board game) made for me
travel to japan and have a custom razor made for me
Alaskan crab fishing
Hand a priceless heirloom to my son to pass down
travel to Germany and drink all their beer
travel to Scotland and try all their scotch
travel to amsterdam....:c10:
propose to my wife again :001_wub:
Drive the autobahn in a car I could barely pronounce at a speed I have no business traveling
go to vegas and win big
stay too long and lose it all

Top Bottom