What's new

The Bucket List

I'm lucky I have a job that allows me to do just that, work on my bucket list. Ireland is next for me then I am scheduling Portugal and Spain. One of my favorite things I have done was to travel to Bermuda and have a Cuba Libra and a Cuban cigar in the bar in the Fairmont Hamiton Princess, where Ian Fleming got the idea for the fish tank wall in Dr. No.

I'm lucky I have a job that allows me to do just that, work on my bucket list. Ireland is next for me then I am scheduling Portugal and Spain. One of my favorite things I have done was to travel to Bermuda and have a Cuba Libra and a Cuban cigar in the bar in the Fairmont Hamiton Princess, where Ian Fleming got the idea for the fish tank wall in Dr. No.

I am so jealous right now! :w00t:

My bucket list is pretty short, and you'll probably notice a trend.

I want to:

1. Ride from one coast to the other on a motorcycle I built myself.
2. Cross the pacific in a boat that I built myself.
3. Leave a mark someplace that no one else is ever likely to find it.

1.) Cage dive w/ Great White Sharks.

2.) Fly a P-51 Mustang.

3.) Swim next to a Humpback Whale.

4.) Sail & crew on an old wooden Frigate / Tall Ship.

5.) TBD

6.) TBD

I forgot you lot have that embargo thing..... definitely not the best policy the US has chosen... :D lol

Tom

Top Bottom