What's new

I love the smell of leather and just bought some Shulton Leather aftershave.

Send me a sample and I can tell you. :lol:

Actually, I hope it is good because I've been thinking of doing the same.

Send me a sample and I can tell you. :lol:

Actually, I hope it is good because I've been thinking of doing the same.

+1 (nice.)

I would be interested to hear how it is, though...I've started to get some 100 different times, but I worry I'd get one that turned.

I'll let you all know when it gets here. As soon as I bought it, seller relisted 10 more bottles, so apparently he's got a stockpile.

Used it just now.

Review:

1. Doesn't smell as much like leather as I expected. Leather's there, but I was hoping for "Just walked into a leather store and shoved my face in a rack of coats and inhaled". That's not the smell.

2. My first thought was immediately, "I know this smell!". Mall department store sampler cologne racks. I must have smelled this a dozen times before. HEAVY musk notes.

3. Immediately after I applied it, I thought, naa, not for me. (Also, damn, cause I bought $50 worth of the stuff). But once it mellowed a few minutes, It became a much more pleasant smell and it grew on me. I think I still prefer Original Old Spice, but this will be nice as an alternative.

4. Sadly it doesn't last as long as Original Old spice. I got maybe 20-30min out of it. Old spice seems to last 35-50min before I don't notice it any more.

Nid I can put a splash in a ziplock and 42cent stamp it over to you (I bought 13.2oz of the stuff.) if you want to try. PM me your address.

Top Bottom