What's new

Lets eat some bread...

proxy.php

proxy.php
Bring butter and jelly.[/IMG]

I made a couple of loaves of bread tonight. My boys use this bread for school lunches.

Those look pretty darn nice! My wife bakes fresh bread every day but we kind of cheat and use one of those bread machines.

I read that as "Lets eat some beard..." and I just thought that someone went way to far. :lol:

I'm tired enough this morning, that I read initially your post as "bread." I thought I might have made pretty funny spelling error.:lol:

Sourdough?

No, it isn't. I have had sourdough starters in the past but I just don't have time for them right now. If I've got time to post on the web I've got time to maintain a sourdough starter, right? Its all about priorities and this place is good therapy for me. When I'm done with school I'll get a starter going again.

Its Soft American-Style White Bread form Artisan Bread in Five Minutes A Day.

The more I play with this recipe the more I like it. I think that these loaves are the best I have made yet. Nice caramelization on the crust, its nice and crisp and the interior is nice and spongy with uniform air holes.

Anglo French day,A nice English cottage loaf with a French baguette, just right with some smoked ham and soft blue brie,and pickled onions:thumbup:

Last edited:
Those look pretty darn nice! My wife bakes fresh bread every day but we kind of cheat and use one of those bread machines.

I'm a bread machine afficianado myself. I love setting it on the timer so I wake up to the smell of fresh bread.

My machine just died this past week, however:crying:, so it's time for a new one....

Those breads look great! I have a few slices of a white whole wheat loaf in my freezer, but I need to start thinking about the next loaf. Last night's project was pizza and it came out awesome:

proxy.php

proxy.php

Top Bottom