What's new

Triple Milled Soap

"The triple milling process allows for soap that is completely uniform and smooth, without impurities, and is longer lasting than other types of soap."

For more info on this please see the recent discussion we had on soaps here - My Soap Journey

The lather will be thicker and denser than what you get out of a glycerin melt 'n pour like VDH. On the other hand, melt 'n pours tend to be more "slick", which some guys prefer.

Milled pucks can last a long time...up to a year of daily use in some cases. Some milled soaps are also made with Tallow, which certain members favor for it's lather qualities. I myself only use veggie based milled soaps.

"The triple milling process allows for soap that is completely uniform and smooth, without impurities, and is longer lasting than other types of soap."

For more info on this please see the recent discussion we had on soaps here - My Soap Journey

I love these boards. I read through the newbie check-in and find some new post that I would have never seen otherwise. What a gem of information!

Welcome to B&B.

Top Bottom