What's new

Let me see ya grill....

...or your shaving stuff.

Here is mine after about six months of wet shaving.

Creams (and soap)
full

Tubes O' Cream
full

A/S
full

Razors/Brushes
full

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. My name is Mario.:biggrin: Nice collection!!!! Can you tell me what "Speick" smells like? I read somewhere that it had a medicinal smell to it. Thanks. Mario:biggrin:

Hello Mario,

I really like the scent of the A/S splash. Not very long lasting but to me smells good and more importantly makes my face feel great. The cream does have sort of a medicinal scent to it but not in a bad way. I find it pleasant. I find it a decent shaver as well.

Nice grill Jim! :thumbup:
I was hoping to see a little more "bling" though. :001_tongu

Brandon

LMAO ....Only you can stop this, I won't translate to my fellow boomer's what you meant!:lol: :lol:

It's cool!

Those are some super sweet grills!!!

Keep em' coming!

And if you happen to have some b/a shaving gear or platinum fronts you would like to share then throw them in as well!

Peace out.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I'm waiting for Scotto to post a pic of his shaving gear "grill".

As I understand it, he is having difficulty locating a lens wider than 10mm.:thumbup:

Since were here... what are your recommendations for a good charcoal grill? I was looking at this. Looks pretty good on Alton's show, but what do I know.

Dennis

M

modern man

I'm waiting for Scotto to post a pic of his shaving gear "grill".

As I understand it, he is having difficulty locating a lens wider than 10mm.:thumbup:

I hope this site has enough bandwidth.
:eek:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Good point.

Perhaps we can use the Hubble, if it's not currently too close.

Jim,

Does the turkey scent linger and clash with your a/s or cologne?

Randy

Not if I use Old Spice.

Jim, Would love that receipe. Looks pretty darn tasty:w00t:

Easy as pi

Make up a dry rub of a bunch of dried peppers, Ancho, Pablano, Habanero, etc. add some Mexican oregano, Cumin, anise, clove, dry mustard and sea salt. I have something like 30 things in my rub so its not an exact science.

Pickle the cut up bird (turkey goose duck chicken squab pheasant grouse) in a brine of 1/2 cup salt and 1/2 cup sugar per gallon of water with a splash of white vinegar let soak for at least 2 hours, all day would be OK but say 7- 8 hours tops.

Pat dry and dust with the rub, a drop or two of EVOO will help it stick.
BE CAREFUL this mix will hurt you if inhaled or rubbed in your eyes.

Get your grill as hot as possible, throw bird on the fire and start to get it browned up.

Kill one side of the fire and move bird to the side thats off.
Close the cover and adjust heat in the 400 degree range.(top of grill temp)

Keep an eye on it, now is a good time to light your cigar and pour something.

Enjoy!

Top Bottom