What's new

Where In the World Am I?

Since nobody else is jumpinmg in, here is another place I am familiar with. Also continental US but pretty far away from my previous pictures. That's me while I still had a 'stache ...

You should be able to get the general idea pretty quickly but a few hints will be needed to narrow it down.

Last edited:
Redwood Park, CA?

You are about 20 miles north and I should probably give it to you but try again with these pictures, the closest small town and the park headquarters.

That car turning left will be at the park HQ in about 10-15 min if he keeps going. Don't bother trying to read the sign on the HQ building -- all it says is "Park Headquarters".

Last edited:
Big Basin Redwoods State Park! I have been through Boulder Creek and the park.

We have a winner!

(I lived in Boulder Creek for a few years in the mid '70s. Stopped by for a visit a few years ago and it hadn't changed much at all! That picture taken through the windshield was from that visit, as was my very first picture.)

My guess is a small city in the northern part of the US Midwest.
Wikiipedia has a list of Midwest cities and it is over 800 entries long. If I am on the right track I will need another clue.

You're on the right track, Robert. However, I wouldn't say this city is small. Here's a clue: This city is home to five Fortune 500 companies.

Top Bottom