What's new

Mama Bear Rosemary Mint

Quick question...

Last week I received a puck of Rosemary/Mint soap in a trade and I must say...it doesn't smell like rosemary or mint...it smells like lemon/lime. Am I on crack? :crying: Or is it possible that there was some kind of mix-up between Sue (which is to say if the third party got it direct from her) and the person who traded it to me?

At any rate, great soap, good lemon/lime smell, and with this being my first soap (Mama Bear or other), it most certainly will not be my last!

Well, I am scratching my head on this one..... I don't even carry a lemon/lime.... :redface:

Sounds like a really nice combination tho! I think I will give it a shot tonight! :smile:

M

modern man

Well, I am scratching my head on this one..... I don't even carry a lemon/lime.... :redface:

Sounds like a really nice combination tho! I think I will give it a shot tonight! :smile:

Oh Mama you amaze me sometimes

Lemon / Lime you can call it Sprite soap.:biggrin:

This is driving me crazy :cursing: ...I was pretty stoked about the rosemary mint due to all the rave reviews here.

I have to say that it's not a total loss, though. I was able to trade a tube of Tabac cream for it. I wasn't crazy about the scent of the Tabac and it's new owner really seems to like it, which is great and again, I do like this mystery soap...even if it is a bit jealous of Sprite and 7-Up :wink: .

I have a puck of MB's Rosemary-Mint and it has a very strong mint scent, and, to my nose, almost undetectable rosemary scent. Can anyone else with this soap comment on the rosemary scent? As usual the lather is wonderful.

Top Bottom