What's new

Geo. F. Trumper Slashing Fragrance Selection

Greetings Fragrance Fans,
Tis indeed a sad day for those of us that enjoy the WIlde Fern, Sylvestor, Astor, et al from Trumper. It appears that these and others are about to be slashed from the distinguished line of men's colognes, aftershaves, soaps and other toiletries.:sad:
The humanity!

Ron, it appears that what's being eliminated are the 100ml bottles, since the 50ml Wild Fern is still available at full price there and at Trumper's as well.

Trumpers went through some sort of package re-design for 2007. Apparently, some products won't be available by online/mail order (e.g., 100ml bottles), but may still be available in their shop in England. In any case, it's a disappointment for those of us that can't stroll down Jermyn St. ourselves.

They are just changing their bottling options, not discontinuing things.

BTW, jump on that Marlborough cologne - I think it is their best fragrance.

It would appear that Silvester is being discontinued, at least in the catalogue, although the others will still be available in some form or other. Incidentally, Trumper's has used both "Silvester" and "Sylvester" on the packaging. I wrote to them once and they indicated that the correct spelling was with the "i."

Ken

Top Bottom