What's new

My order came in... Great stuff!!

My order from WCS came in.

I ordered Tabac shave soap in a bowl, 7'Oclock blades (yellow), Old Dominica Bay Rum Lime AS, and Thayer's Witch Hazel.

I used the Tabac and Thayer's this morning for my shave.

I soaked my brush and added about a tablespoon of hot water to the top of the puck. I did my usual shower routine with conditioner. I kept my face hot and wet as I loaded and lathered with the Tabac. What a great, thick and slick lather! I did a WTG, XTG, and ATG passes.

No nicks or cuts. No irritation. I rinsed with hot then warm then cold water. Then I applied the Thayer's.

That stuff is fantastic! It has a pleasant enough smell. No alcohol = no sting!!! Then I applied my Brut AS balm.

Scent-wise, I (and my wife) like the scent of the Tabac. The scent of the shave soap lasted as long as the AS balm, about 3-4 hours.

Tabac is powerful smelling, so I can see why some may not like it. I think it smells very spicy and of unsmoked tobacco. I am considering getting the cologne since I like the smell of the soap so much.

I like the Tabac's lubrication quality better than the AoS Sandalwood cream that I have.

The Thayer's WH that I have has aloe vera and isn't unscented. I can't tell what the scent is, but it is very light and pleasant.

I am getting a good 4-7 shaves out of the Shark chrome blades.

If your Thayer's is alcohol free, try splashing it on your face before bedtime or after showering on the days you don't shave.

My order from WCS came in.

I ordered Tabac shave soap in a bowl, 7'Oclock blades (yellow), Old Dominica Bay Rum Lime AS, and Thayer's Witch Hazel.

I used the Tabac and Thayer's this morning for my shave.

I soaked my brush and added about a tablespoon of hot water to the top of the puck. I did my usual shower routine with conditioner. I kept my face hot and wet as I loaded and lathered with the Tabac. What a great, thick and slick lather! I did a WTG, XTG, and ATG passes.

No nicks or cuts. No irritation. I rinsed with hot then warm then cold water. Then I applied the Thayer's.

That stuff is fantastic! It has a pleasant enough smell. No alcohol = no sting!!! Then I applied my Brut AS balm.

Scent-wise, I (and my wife) like the scent of the Tabac. The scent of the shave soap lasted as long as the AS balm, about 3-4 hours.

Tabac is powerful smelling, so I can see why some may not like it. I think it smells very spicy and of unsmoked tobacco. I am considering getting the cologne since I like the smell of the soap so much.

I like the Tabac's lubrication quality better than the AoS Sandalwood cream that I have.

The Thayer's WH that I have has aloe vera and isn't unscented. I can't tell what the scent is, but it is very light and pleasant.

I am getting a good 4-7 shaves out of the Shark chrome blades.

Sounds like you are doing great man. Which Thayer's Witch Hazel did you get? I would like to try that in the near future.

Top Bottom