What's new

Injector Razor from Pakistan

While browsing on eBarbershop I saw an brand new injector razor made in Pakistan for sale. I first learned to shave about 40 years ago with an old Schick injector (white square plastic handle with brass colored head). I still have fond memories of that razor and would like to add an injector to my rotation. Has anyone tried this eBarbershop razor? Is it any good?

Thanks
Burt

Personally, I wouldn't spend the money on it. I would rather buy another Schick injector razor. Let us know how it goes.

While browsing on eBarbershop I saw an brand new injector razor made in Pakistan for sale. I first learned to shave about 40 years ago with an old Schick injector (white square plastic handle with brass colored head). I still have fond memories of that razor and would like to add an injector to my rotation. Has anyone tried this eBarbershop razor? Is it any good?

Thanks
Burt

Not a bad looking razor from the photo. I'm not familiar with it. The problem would be that the head geometry is a mystery. You should be able to find a vintage Eversharp Schick on this forum with a little patience for less money.

- Chris

Interesting. Granted that good condition used Schick razors are readily available for not too much, I've got several. You can even find NOS ones on eBay, although those do go for more than I'd pay. Still, it would be nice if some company were keeping this style alive by continuing to make them. If anyone does buy one of these, it will be interesting to read how it goes for them.

It looks just like the Nationwide Campus Injector Razor that was reviewed on Shaveblog a while back. It wasn't a good review though. Google Nationwide Campus Injector Razor and the review comes up along with a rather better B&B review. Looks like the same razor to me.

Google Nationwide Campus Injector Razor and the review comes up along with a rather better B&B review. Looks like the same razor to me.
Thanks for the info. It does look like the same razor. Review does not look good. Still if any one has had personal experience please let us know.

Burt

The return of the nationwide campus injecter, aka worst made injector ever,

its a reverse engnieered chinese copy of a O type japanese injector, i think mutter has both,

while the O type injector was a good shaver (i assume, they were very rare and usuly sold for 100 or so dollars outside japan), this piece of junk was famous for having an uneven guard bar and problematic loading,

Last edited:
Top Bottom