What's new

Wing Sung fountain pens.

I have been looking through the Isellpens web site and sent an email asking a few questions about the type of ink needed for a few of the pens. Being new to the ountain pen world (as of a week ago) I am unsure of what to do about the ink. I am guessing the cartridge of ink you just put into the pen till it runs out then replace with a new one. Where the ink in bottles you keep refilling the pen from that. My question is can any fountain pen use the ink cart. so I dont have to refill anything? Also I have read that noodlers ink is better to have for left handed people due to the faster dry times is that correct? One last questions if I order a roller ball from them does it come with the first ink stick? I would like to order 5 or 6 pens today but need to tighten up a few minor details )

Some fountain pens accept ink cartridges others do not, the pen description will indicate through what media the pen accepts ink. The rollers do come with one ink fill included, the fountain pens usually come with a disposible ink cartridge and the adapter to fill from a bottle. The Wing Sung 323, 616 & 666 are bottle fill only. They have a metal cased bladder that you squeeze ink from a bottle.

Top Bottom