What's new

$100 in pure soap

I would get a AOS Sandalwood with the really nice wooden bowl and two Sandalwood re-fill pucks. That brings you to $97. You will be set for a quite a while. That's what I would pick today, I'm hooked on the stuff. However ask me next week and I might give other suggestions. Or you can go with all the other suggestions made above.
Enjoy

MrGuy;One thing I "need" is to stock up on Arko sticks. I love the scent said:
I think the Palmolive shave stick would have something to say about this.

In the UK you can get these for under a dollar. It out performs the majority of my soaps and creams. Smells nice as well.

So many good soaps have been mentioned, and Gold Dachs is fairly off the beaten path, but it is stellar. A Valobra stick is a must. I suggest you give a Shea butter rich soap like Provence Sante or Institut Karite a run.

Lots of great suggestions.

I would splurge with high end products.
AOS Sandalwood
Floris
C&S

Take out a want add on the BST for some tallow first Pens EF.

Vintage is a great way to go. More Yardley and Old Spice = a happy shave den.

I have found that I would rather have fewer, more exciting (top shelf) soaps. You can only shave once a day and I want to make sure I use almost everything I have. My suggestion would be invest in some nicer soaps. I happen to be all about the Penhaligon's tallow or AOS. I would also look into C&S as well as Floris.

I would get a AOS Sandalwood with the really nice wooden bowl and two Sandalwood re-fill pucks. That brings you to $97. You will be set for a quite a while. That's what I would pick today, I'm hooked on the stuff. However ask me next week and I might give other suggestions. Or you can go with all the other suggestions made above.
Enjoy

I agree and have been using AOS as my go to soap lately. It really is good stuff.

Top Bottom