What's new

Is sex the antidote to AD?

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Is sex the antidote to acquisition disorder, (AD)?

Guys that have too much time on their hands may feel the need to acquire stuff. Guys that barely get any sleep because they must keep their wife satisfied have no energy left to look for stuff.

I think we should conduct a study. If we could get a few guys here to volunteer I think it would be worthwhile to see if my theory is true. Especially if your wife is getting annoyed at the growing pile of stuff you are accumulating, she might consider it a great service to help you out.

Is sex the antidote to acquisition disorder, (AD)?

Guys that have too much time on their hands may feel the need to acquire stuff. Guys that barely get any sleep because they must keep their wife satisfied have no energy left to look for stuff.

I think we should conduct a study. If we could get a few guys here to volunteer I think it would be worthwhile to see if my theory is true. Especially if your wife is getting annoyed at the growing pile of stuff you are accumulating, she might consider it a great service to help you out.

I think that sex is the antidote to most things in life..

I'm sure this relationship between sex and SBAD is correct: i'm actually not a doctor: it's only a disguise: i'm a monk and eunuch in daily life......

I think one leads to the other. The GF loves the fact that I take time out of my day to pamper myself, have a nice smooth face, and a nice smell afterwards.

Well, my lovely wife has noticed how smooth my face is even during the evening. I tell her it is due to the new shaving stuff I have. She keeps feeling my face, things happen.

Getting cool shaving stuff has been good for my sex life. I intend to keep it, er, up.

I don't see how any of the comments above were anything less than family-friendly. Why wouldn't they be - simply because sex was mentioned? That seems rather silly, since none of the posts have been anywhere near obscene. Women have sex too, you know; it would be odd to avoid the topic on such grounds. And "children"? Sure, if you mean "offspring", but in order for someone to be shaving there's a rather obvious degree of physical development necessary in order to make the routine possible at all, so I can't see how anyone could be traumatized by such a harmless thread.

I find this thread hilarious! Really. Antidote? Hardly! Isn't the reason one do one is to do the other? It's a catch-22!

Randy

Top Bottom