What's new

My Gillette Razor Display Case

these photos was taken at the house , the bars in the back ground is burglar proofing bars , i took the photos outside by the veranda. why?

Very nice starter collection, you have some 'heavy" items there!
Looks like you live pretty far out :)
Care to tell us about the Avatar picture?

Thank you very much for the compliment , yes it is a bit far , i stay in Bloemfontein South Africa. My plan is to get a bigger display case double the size of that one , but that will come with time, and one day when i am big!

As for the Avatar picture i have not seen it yet the movie must make some time to go!

Last edited:
Thank you very much Ray for the compliment have not heard form you in a long time!
Hope All is well over on that side?

Regards

Willy

Very nice....is it an actual Gillette store display? I couldn't really make out the label on the upper right corner of the glass.

Very nice....is it an actual Gillette store display? I couldn't really make out the label on the upper right corner of the glass.

Hi thank you very much for the compliment , the case ? nope its not i really wish it was , but it is a antique display case i picked up at this one antique store back here in South Africa

Regards

Willy

Very nice Willy. My wife was looking over my shoulder as I looked at your display case pictures. It makes my collection of seven razors seem modest!
Maybe now I can get a few more! Thank you!

Top Bottom