What's new

Review of QED MAN French Green Clay.....

This stuff is a cross between
full
and
full
for your
full
. It will suck out more
full
than you can imagine.

After the required 30 minutes, my skin was squeaky clean and fresh. I'm not sure my skin has ever been this clean before. It did turn my skin a little red, but after a little
full
and a good night sleep, it was gone by
full

Be warned, it feels like
full

Last edited by a moderator:
rusirius said:
Also ordered up a bottle of the QED Aftershave Conditioner. Looks like a good product and pretty inexpensive to boot...

It seems I'm always finding a mention of something from QED that I can't manage to find on the site. What can you tell me about the aftershave conditioner? I'm especially interested in a scent description.

Just clay masked tonight again w/the QED French Green Clay...

This stuff is so awesome & relaxing that it's obscene. Everytime I do the clay mask, I feel like a new man. Just awesome stuff. :drool:

6jokers said:
It seems I'm always finding a mention of something from QED that I can't manage to find on the site. What can you tell me about the aftershave conditioner? I'm especially interested in a scent description.

There was a flyer with a description of the product in my last order from QED. 2 oz for $6.50 was the price I think. It is unscented but does have some scent from the essential oils (rosemary and geranium, I think...). I think Charles was recently testing the formulation before rolling it out for sale which is why some gents have it and it is not on the site yet.

Dennis

How long before the redness fades?

I just got my clay today, and I just tried it out. My skin feels great, taught, clean, well-moisturized, but it also feels sunburned. How long before the redness dies down.

I probably should mention, I have rather sensitive skin. Has anybody else with sensitive skin used this product.

Should I use a moisturizer after use? Or not?

Ok, after about 20 minutes the redness totally disapated. And my skin feels soft and supple. This stuff is truly wonderful!

letterk said:
I've used this with the Da Vinci water and SCS hydrosols. Any other fluids work well?

Apple Cider Vinegar is actually the best fluid to use.

I just got my shipment of French green clay in from Mountain Rose Herbs. 1lb. of clay for $8! It was unreal. It felt like my skin was being sucked by a vacuum cleaner, but when I washed it off, my face was truly BBS. I didn't get any redness, but right before I washed the clay off, I made the mistake of stretching my face to watch the mask crack. Well, those tiny cracks caused tiny cuts on my lips which are just now, a day later, going away. I will definitely recommend this stuff to all of my friends who will heartily laugh in my face and call me a sissy. I don't care, it's awesome!

DON'T put it too close to your lips, DON'T stretch your face when the mask is hard, DO follow up with an exfoliant scrub to leave your skin feeling magnificent.

I'm not sure I'd follow up the mask with a scrub. I mean, your face has already taken a beating. Why kick it while it's down?

The only reason I did was because after using the mask, I kept rubbing my skin and could tell that it was softer and smoother, but I still had some dead skin keeping it from feeling BBS. I suppose you could exfoliate before the mask. YMMV!

Yes, I understand what you mean. I also notice some dead skin when I'm done. I'm usually just able to wash it away with some very light scrubbing.

Top Bottom