What's new

Review of QED MAN French Green Clay.....

Was about to place my order after seeing this thread, until I saw a thread about QED soaps. I was about to tack a container of lime soap onto my order and found it was out of stock. Sent an email about when it will come back. I for one, had no problem finding items to add to the order. At least I was able to swap out the CF Limes I had in my cart for a Salters Citrus to save money. I looked at some of the other sites and the shipping was no cheaper. In fact the snowdriftfarm site said it would charge me for shipping 3 lbs. I only put 1 16oz container of clay in my cart. Are they shipping the clay with bricks in the box?

Until then, I saw the question asked once in the thread, but never saw an answer. Can anyone with somewhat troublesome acne say anything about benefits/downsides to using the clay? I am on sort of "on tilt" towards face products right now, spending a lot of time trying to find a new product to use after the past month or so of acne. Work is too busy to get to the dermatologist, so I figure I might try some of this clay in the mean time.

Was about to place my order after seeing this thread, until I saw a thread about QED soaps. I was about to tack a container of lime soap onto my order and found it was out of stock.

He may have the lime shaving stick in stock; he did when I ordered. Got that instead.

Matt S, I have found that if I am having any skin issues, the clay cleans them up nicely. I've never had an issue with it irritating my skin.

I really must agee with all the positive reviews here. This stuff really leaves your skin looking and feeling great. It is the high point of my Friday.

~Lee Pamet

Matt S, I have found that if I am having any skin issues, the clay cleans them up nicely. I've never had an issue with it irritating my skin.

Well I picked some up, and it should be here tomorrow or Thursday. Hopefully the clay cleans me up. Going to business meetings with a bunch of pimples on your forehead does very little for the confidence of someone who often is the junior man in the room. I rarely have any irritation other than the acne, my skin is pretty greasy so unless was going heavy with the Retin-A, it rarely gets dried out.

I actually also picked up a cheap face mask off drugstore.com which is apparently supposed to help with acne. It had a long, long list of excellent reviews, and for $3.99, I said why not. It is the Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask. I don't expect it to be as "extreme" as the green clay, but we'll see how it works out.

The drugstore.com order also gave me an excuse to tack on a couple pucks of VDH, one glycerin and one deluxe seeing as I never see the glycerin in stores and VDH is hardly worth shipping on its own.

sorry if this has been answerd before but i was trying for ags to find answer and gave u haha.
Does anyone use just normal french clay. I have found some cheap on ebay. I live in ireland and i emailed qed and its costing a bomb to get the stuff shipped over. Really want to try it but ust not in y budget to pay that much for shipping.

any suggestions
Thanks

Was looking through some older threads and stumbled upon this. Got to say, mighty glad I did, as this is some interesting stuff. Ordered some from QED and eagerly anticipating its arrival. Too bad the hydrosols are not sold during the cooler months, so bottled mineral water seems like the next best thing that is considered "basic"... :glare:

I tried a french green clay mask yesterday and it cleared up my oily skin better than any soap I use.
Can find it cheap on ebay also.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the Blue Man Group auditions didn't go so well....

Top Bottom