What's new

Finds at local antique shop....

So today I stopped by the local antique store to pick up a slim I had seen for $8 and also came across this great looking Senator for $8 which cleaned up marvelously. Can't beat having $16 in to great shavers in excellent condition!

proxy.php

Just thought I would share my find....

Also, when I thought the day couldn't get any better I stopped by my grandfather's to show him my new toys and he gave me an OS mug.

I had to make a trip yesterday and I decided to give myself a little extra time so that I might make a couple of antique store stops.

I had no luck. A Rolls without the box for $40? Naa.

An Ever-Ready brush for $17? Not today, thanks.

A Travel Tech for $20? Nope.

There were a few others but they all fit the same pattern. I guess they were very valuable to their owners!

I am AndrewGWU's twin brother.

Don't let him fool you. He originally stopped to pick up both for me and asked if I minded if he cleaned them up. Once he got started he decided to keep the Senator for himself :mad3:

I am AndrewGWU's twin brother.

Don't let him fool you. He originally stopped to pick up both for me and asked if I minded if he cleaned them up. Once he got started he decided to keep the Senator for himself :mad3:

Hahaha.....

Hey... nice to see some family around here. If you went and found your own razors you wouldn't have that problem would ya?

Yes, gotta love those great antique store finds. This was a little more than $16, but still worth every penny I paid. Oh, yeah -- it is definitely NOS. :wink2:

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Someone had a set just like that in NOS condition on ebay last week. Buy it now price was 275 dollars. I don't think it ever got above his reserve price.
Great find.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Hey, Band Man- interested in making a quick $5 profit? :lol:

That is some score. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom