What's new

Looking for tea tree...

(cross posted to "Soaps" section as well)

Does anyone have a line on any shaving software with tea tree oil in it that they could point me to? I'm talking Austrailian tea tree, aka Maleuca alternifolia here. Stuff smells very medicinal, but is an incredibly great thing to have in the medicine cabinet. I happen to like the smell, and love the associated properties, and would really like to shave with it.

Real Shaving Company shaving cream has tea tree oil in it. In fact, it smells very strongly of tea tree oil. At least the moisturizing and sensitive versions did, I can't speak to the newer "traditional" formula I saw on shelves recently. Check your local Rite Aid or Duane Reade drugstore if you have one nearby. It can also be ordered from the UK. Make sure you get the "lather" shave cream and not the brushless gel.

Consider Tea Tree, Patchouli and Pepermint shaving soap from QED. Charles uses a lot of essential oils in his soap. The tea tree oil scent is strong and the pepermint is very cooling. Somehow the scent of the combination all three of those oils works.

eShave.

Also, I agree with the Real Shaving Company cream, which has a potent tea tree oil scent. It's a nicely lathering cream for a very reasonable price.

but the eShave stuff is nicer.

eShave.

Also, I agree with the Real Shaving Company cream, which has a potent tea tree oil scent. It's a nicely lathering cream for a very reasonable price.

but the eShave stuff is nicer.

eShave's product is White Tea, not Tea Tree. Not remotely the same. (nice stuff, though)

Coates made a tremendous Tea Tree SC - sadly, now consigned to the ages. You can try a WTB on the BST but be prepared to pay to those who will very reluctantly release ownership.

Top Bottom