What's new

Balms similar to L'Occitane

I really like the L'Occitane balms - I'm guessing this is due to their high level of Shea Butter. But their scents don't layer well with some of my colognes. Any other similar balms out there in other scents?

I thought the Pre de Provence balm was very similar in texture + quality. The scent is soapy/clean, though. I like it.

I also have wondered about both L'Occitane + Pre de Provence hand creams with shea...I've tried some in stores and thought the texture and ingredients were really close to the AS balm. Because the tubes are similar, I actually tried them by accident.

Hope this helps.

I thought the Pre de Provence balm was very similar in texture + quality. The scent is soapy/clean, though. I like it.

I also have wondered about both L'Occitane + Pre de Provence hand creams with shea...I've tried some in stores and thought the texture and ingredients were really close to the AS balm. Because the tubes are similar, I actually tried them by accident.

Hope this helps.

I love the L'Occitane balm and have used it for quite a while. I got the Pre De Provence Balm and soap for Christmas. I think the soap and the balms are very similar. I love both the same and will use them frequently. I think they are just as slick as the infamous tallow soaps. Two great products from France.

Hope this helps.

I have the L'Occitane hand cream and all three balms. The scent of the hand cream is a virtual dead ringer for the L'Occitan scent.

Top Bottom