What's new

Head's Up - Toronto/GTA Fragrance meetup, Sat. Feb 27th 12pm at Noor Boutique

-

After the success of our first get together, the group from over at Basenotes.net (the fragrance equivalent to B&B) are having our second meetup here in Toronto... I’ve spoken with a local boutique here (Noor) and they are happy to host us - details for the meetup are below. So come on out and put some faces to the screen-names!

I've already send out PM's to most Toronto/Canadian people, so check your inboxes incase.

If possible, please RSVP through PM or here in the thread just to let me know if you think you’ll be there so we can get a sense of headcount for refreshment/food purposes.

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you there!
M.C.

Details
Date: Saturday February 27th, 2010
Location: Noor Boutique, 176 Cumberland St (Yorkville - MAP), 416-928-0700 (http://noorboutique.com/). Nahla and Fred are the friendly owners
Time: 12pm/Noon to about 3:30 or so, but drop by any time. We may move around the area to some other locations at some point. Let’s see how things go and decide at the time.
To Bring: Yourself, significant others, samples to share/trade, an open mind, cash if you want to buy anything, and any books, business cards, etc

PS - this isn’t strictly a wetshaving gathering, but Noor has some really nice products at the store (I have no affiliation, they’re just kind enough to host) including fragrances and shaving soaps from Penhaligon’s, Santa Maria Novella and more.

-

Last edited:
Last and Final
proxy.php

Top Bottom