What's new

Wetshaving 4 days and already the AD kicked in!

I knew it was inevitable since the day I found this forum.... R/AD... :tongue_sm

It's not even a week since I got my first DE (Merkur 33c), and I'm already about to make another purchase on WCS, and I've been searching the bay for a Gold Gillette SS.

I think I'm going to place an order for a puck of Col Conk Bay Rum, to go with my D.R. Harris Almond cream. What do you guys think? :tongue_sm. I really want to buy a tub of TOBS Etton College, but I'll probably wait and pick that up after I get a SS, so I can buy it when my Speick Stick comes in stock! :p

Have a Great Shave, Gentleman!

Welcome to the madness. I told my wife I'll save money DE shaving, since Fusion cartridges were so expensive. I'm one month in, here is my stock. I'm trying to get something from every country/

Soaps- TABAC (you must try this one) from Germany, L'Occitane Cade from France, Colonel Conk (Almond smells great).

Creams - Art of Shaving Sandalwood (USA), Body Shop Maca Root (UK),
TOBS Mr Taylor (UK-the best smelling cream so far), Proraso (Italy).

I highly recommend the Mr Taylor- smells like expensive cologne!!

Anyway, welcome to B&B, enjoy your shaving experiences!!!

Welcome to the madness. I told my wife I'll save money DE shaving, since Fusion cartridges were so expensive. I'm one month in, here is my stock. I'm trying to get something from every country/

Soaps- TABAC (you must try this one) from Germany, L'Occitane Cade from France, Colonel Conk (Almond smells great).

Creams - Art of Shaving Sandalwood (USA), Body Shop Maca Root (UK),
TOBS Mr Taylor (UK-the best smelling cream so far), Proraso (Italy).

I highly recommend the Mr Taylor- smells like expensive cologne!!

Anyway, welcome to B&B, enjoy your shaving experiences!!!

Don't give me any ideas :lol:

I knew it was inevitable since the day I found this forum.... R/AD... :tongue_sm

It's not even a week since I got my first DE (Merkur 33c), and I'm already about to make another purchase on WCS, and I've been searching the bay for a Gold Gillette SS.

It will not get any easier. Sooooo...................have fun!

DL

Top Bottom