What's new

The meaning of "Brush Wars"

What is the purpose of this forum I've never understood which threads fit here and which threads fit in the brush forum:001_rolle

So if I were to compare two similar brushes, or argue loft size / knot size for different for different purposes, this would be the place?

(just hypothetically)

So if I were to compare two similar brushes, or argue loft size / knot size for different for different purposes, this would be the place?

(just hypothetically)

Perhaps a relating of Joel's original intent might be more appropriate. This was to be his stump to present the results of his lather-off of brushes by the major players in the wet shaving game. As with most forums the unknowing and or undisciplined, but all well meaning, have perverted that to just about anything that suits them. Just look at the GENERAL FORUM. It defies belief that there are so many CLUELESS posters with threads on razorblades, creams, brushes, etc that clearly have niches carved out of the B&B granite who could care less. So as with rest of the forum, have at it.:001_smile

hehe, I'm always striving towards posting in the correct forum, but I might slip sometimes:smile:

I see what you did there.

proxy.php

Top Bottom