What's new

New Job Monday

This Monday I'll be starting a temp job with a UK Bio-Tech/Pharmaceutical company.

With 9.5% unemployment in MA and not having a job for about a year it feels somewhat strange going work.:001_unsur

My goal is to show up with a good attitude and good work ethic.

It may last a week or a year or go permanent.

In other words, it has allot of possibilities.

But I must remember to keep it simple.

One day at a time.:001_smile

Good Luck!

What are you going to shave with for your first day?

Funny you should ask.

I picked up my first SE yesterday and was thinking of shaving with it tomorrow. But, from seeing some of the thread about adjusting your technique with a SE or else decided not too.:001_rolle

Probably keep it simple. Merkur HD and a Derby blade topped off with Lilac Vegetal aftershave.

Nothing like facing the world with a great shave and smelling good.

Thanks for asking.

Good Luck. I hope it turns out to be as permanent as you decide you want it to be. :thumbup1:
I agree with shaving with a known razor no need to complicate a first day
on the job.

Funny you should ask.

I picked up my first SE yesterday and was thinking of shaving with it tomorrow. But, from seeing some of the thread about adjusting your technique with a SE or else decided not too.:001_rolle

Probably keep it simple. Merkur HD and a Derby blade topped off with Lilac Vegetal aftershave.

Nothing like facing the world with a great shave and smelling good.

Thanks for asking.

Excellent! I was sporting the Vegetal on Friday for the meetup, both as an after shave and body splash. What shave soap/cream are you going to use? Lavender to go with the LV?

Congratulations -- love that "head held high" attitude! May your coworkers be pleasant and your tenure there be productive in ways unimaginable to you now.

Top Bottom