What's new

Can't leave my brush alone

I'm having my brush in my hands when I watch TV, or next to me right now:001_rolle When watching TV, I stroke the bristles gently. Is this something that can damage the brush, or is it safe?

Yes, this is normal behaviour for me:lol:

"Stroking the shaving brush". That's a euphemism that I have not heard before. I like it.

It's completely safe, and your brush will be all right. A perfectly sensible way of dealing with the long Norwegian winter. If it continues when the sun returns, however, it might be wise to seek help.

*all posts*
:lol::lol:

Well, I'm a single 18 year old boy.. And, actually, I've gotten a few remarks on my bone... ehrm.. brush. People seem to find it similar in shape to a schlong. Whether or not me stroking it is disturbing, is up for debate.

Nothing better than the cat on the lap and my brush in my hands................:lol:

Its possibly cheaper then a cat and you don't have to feed it or clean out the cat litter. (You can't count the soap your have to buy!)

Nothing better than the cat on the lap and my brush in my hands................:lol:

I was about to suggest you get a cat, but since you already have one, I'm not sure if there's anything that can help you. Good luck with your, uh, habit (?).

-Andy

...looks like you really like the brush:001_tt1:

Indeed:001_wub:

@Andrew98: I sat here last night, and I felt bad not having the brush within sight range. I felt in my stomach. It's just something with the way it looks that intrigues me:tongue_sm

Last edited:
I gotta admit, I was a little bit like that for the first day that I got my chubby 2 two-band. I kept taking it out and looking at it.

I gotta admit, I was a little bit like that for the first day that I got my chubby 2 two-band. I kept taking it out and looking at it.

When my Rooney came in the mail, I couldn't stop going into the bathroom and moving it between the stand and its base.

@Andrew98: I sat here last night, and I felt bad not having the brush within sight range. I felt in my stomach. It's just something with the way it looks that intrigues me:tongue_sm

In all seriousness, a new brush, especially a custom one, is a great thing. It's a little work of functional art.

-Andy

Top Bottom