What's new

An interesting shave!

An interesting shave today!

A shave for me was not necessary after the stellar shave yesterday.

I received this razor in the mail and proceeded to try my hand at sharpening it on the barber's hones I have and then gave it 80 laps on the TM Strop, A quick test on my arm hair, hmmm, yes, it felt good and wiped the hair right off. Now I really wanted to shave with it and not needing a shave myself, I called the wife and asked if she would let me shave her legs. She agreed but had no idea the instrument I intended to use.

After some hesitation she agreed to let me shave her legs. After I was finished, All she could say was (WOW).:thumbup1:

Items used Here.

Very well done, sir. I applaud you.
There's something very nice about being that close to a pair of female legs for the amount of time it takes to shave them.

Many happy shaves ;)
William

My wife loves it when I take the time to shave her legs- even if I use my old M3, she loves the hot lather, and the focus and concentration I put into her for that time.

For those who wish to do this with a nervous SWMBO, start with her regular razor, but use a brush and good hot lather. That'll get you a second time, and experience with the feel of it. Switch to a DE later if you want, then a straight as permissible.
J.

Top Bottom