What's new

State Of The Union

Perhaps you missed it, but what do you guys and gals think of the State of the Union address from last night.

I heard a very tall order of business that our Congress should address. I was really interested in the tax deduction for health care...I hope that both sides of the fence can work together....

What are you views ????

mark the shoeshine boy

What I most remember is Senator Webb ripping Bush a new one!:biggrin1:

His plan for health care is ridiculous. Giving tax credits only means that health care companies are going to raise their prices. Plus, anyone with the higher end of health care coverage will actually get taxed more because of it.

Oh, and Bush has no credibility telling us that he will work on reducing our dependence on oil, when republicans have been in power for six years and he's done nothing, and especially when he has Cheney right behind him.:thumbdown

Oh, and Bush has no credibility telling us that he will work on reducing our dependence on oil, when republicans have been in power for six years and he's done nothing, and especially when he has Cheney right behind him.:thumbdown

The White House has taken a perfectly good party, and flushed it down the toilet. Conservatives should be every bit as outraged as the bleedingest heart out there.

Partisan politics:thumbdown

Congressional Ethics:angry:

Earmark Legislation:sneaky2:

note to Congress (Think before you act; it's not your money.)

At last, A bumper sticker for both parties.

FINALLY, someone has come out with a 100% bipartisan political bumper sticker. The hottest selling bumper sticker comes from New York state . . .

"RUN HILLARY RUN"

Democrats put it on the rear bumper.

Republicans put it on the front bumper.

:001_tt2: :001_tt2: :001_tt2:

Top Bottom