What's new

Blade Angle - some help for newbies

I'm not seeing any pictures either. Did they get taken down or something? I've tried using Firefox and Google Chrome to view the post and still can't get any of the pictures to show up.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I just went in and saved the pictures to my hard drive just in case. It'd be a shame to lose this great post because of a web hosting service error.

Great post. Very helpful for neebies.
Rather than reading about this or that angle.
Seeing it in pictures is bound to be a great help to many.

Thanks, doesnotcompute. As I mentioned in another thread, I've been having trouble getting the area around my jawline and under my chin. But after looking at these pictures and thinking about them while shaving, I got the best shave I've had so far!

Thanks for the post. I'm pretty sure I use just about all of the above angles in every shave right now... though I can usually tell when I had the wrong angle after the pass.

Unbelievably helpful. I too nominate this for sticky since blade angle is one of the two most crucial elements (the other being pressure).

This is a great post... Thanks!!

I was shaving at about no 5 and wondering why i was feeling 'the burn'!!

As a newbie I think this would be super helpful for other newbies, perhaps this could be made a sticky/ attached to one of the beginners posts??

Thanks Again!! :thumbup1:

Top Bottom