What's new

Astra Platinum

So I ordered 100 Astras from the guy on the bay from Turkey over a month ago, I know I live in Hawaii and expected it to take a while but dos it really take this long for international orders? Just wondering so next time I do need blades again or anything else I'll order from the homeland instead.

I've got stuff from Singapore in a little less than two weeks. Would have had my doubts about ordering, except that the specific vendor had been recommended here.

Don't know how mail from Turkey compares, but wouldn't think it would be that much longer.

So I ordered 100 Astras from the guy on the bay from Turkey over a month ago, I know I live in Hawaii and expected it to take a while but dos it really take this long for international orders? Just wondering so next time I do need blades again or anything else I'll order from the homeland instead.

He is a reliable seller. AFAIK he ships once a week, and the X-mas period will have caused delay. I would check with him, to find out where your parcel is.

Someone ordered it for me and supposedly is on its way, though last time checked I believe it hadn't made its way to the U.S. yet. I'm sure it will come eventually, though if things take this long internationally then I'll stick to ordering locally.

We ordered from the same guy, I bet. I am on the mainland and I JUST received them. I ordered before Christmas.

-CCM

Top Bottom