What's new

Currently playing: The waiting game

I know you all know the feeling, you just placed an order for something that'll make a great addition to your den. You haven't even gotten charged yet and it just seems like you've been waiting far to long for delivery!

Post here if you're currently waiting for the mailman to come with a new goodie in it.

Currently Waiting for: My first DE! A Merkur 33c!

I am currently trying to tame my AD's so nothing coming for me. However, I went through a period a little while ago where there was something waiting for me about every other day when I got home. I kind of miss it. Where's my credit card!:laugh::laugh:

I'm waiting for my first Mama Bear's order. I picked up a Chanel No. 22 stick for SWMBO so she's about as anxious as I am.

Waiting for this....just won it today, and needs to come from across an ocean, yet I am still being impatient!

I know you all know the feeling, you just placed an order for something that'll make a great addition to your den. You haven't even gotten charged yet and it just seems like you've been waiting far to long for delivery!

Post here if you're currently waiting for the mailman to come with a new goodie in it.

Currently Waiting for: My first DE! A Merkur 33c!

Congratulations on your first DE!
Take your time and enjoy the shave.

When I got home today, a 40's SS was waiting for me in the mail.

I'm waiting on 3 J type injectors, a Gem Featherweight, and, on another note, a 10" Thiers Issard Sabatier Chef's Knife.

Waiting on a Merkur 38C. Really enjoying the brush and soap I picked up. Does anyone have any suggestions on an aftershave regimen?

I'm waiting for a saddleback carbon black briefcase.

It's supposed to arrive tomorrow, but I'm very tempted to start pulling over UPS trucks to get it sooner.

I hope your DE arrives soon!

I'm waiting for a Gillette Super Adjustable (O3) to arrive from Bulgaria. It's already been 15 business days so I'm getting anxious. USPS says the following in their tracking system:

We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

The seller says they mailed it on 1/5 and will provide a refund if it doesn't arrive. I think I just need to be patient for now. :bored:

I'm waiting for 4 knots from TGN. However, the USPS seems to think the best way from AZ to PA is through Puerto Rico! :crying:

Dave

Top Bottom