Over the holidays, my grandmother gave me grandpa's fat handled tech and his gem. I also have my other grandfather's ball handled, micromatic and my mom's slim adjustable from the days of high tide and green grass. Needless to say the six razors, I have aquired from second hand shops don't get any use. Its a good collection for someone who wants to explore different safeties, and I'd like it to go all together for $60 (USD). Here's a description from left to right...
1. Gillette Fat Boy Adjustable, F-4, decent shape, working doors, numbers and indicator still there. Brassing at one end of doors and closed comb. A great shaver and a nice introduction to the world of the fat boys
2. Gillette TTO (don't know the name), Y-1, fair shape, handled is heavily brassed, the head is free of brassing, another smooth shaver
3. Gillette Super Speed, W-1, fair shape, slight brassing on the head, another good shaver
4. Unknown, Al. head and handle, a good razor to turn into a Frankenrazor, the handle is pretty cool, this is an aggressive shaver
5. Gillette, 3-Piece open comb, no date code, Head is in great shape, handle is mostly brass with a two typical hairline cracks at the ends, great razor to shave with, I was planning on getting the handle on this one replated and giving as a gift.
6. Gillette, 3-Piece open comb, "Pat. no. 1815745, Pat no. 1858316, Reissue Pat. no. 17567", opposite side,"Otto Roth (?) Inc. , Gillette (in diamond) , Made in U.S.A." All brass, a good shaver with a sturdy handle, another one I was thinking about getting replated.
Feel free to pm me with any questions.