What's new

Cella-a new love affair

As some of you know, I had a bet with my wife that I wouldn't buy any soaps or creams for a year. Long story short, I won, (cheated a little). I'm making up for lost time and just got a tiny little but heavy container of Cella.

Who else really likes this soap and why?

For me, it does exactly what its supposed to and its cheap, cheap, cheap. Alot easier for me to let go of the money than it was for the AOS a couple a days ago. I paid $11.00 and $2.41 1rst class mail shipping total of $13.41 really good price for a really good soap. Almost lathers itself.

Anybody else like it

Attachments

• $cella 009.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 1,034
  • $cella 013.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 1,034
  • $cella 016.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1,032
Last edited:
I'll take Cella over Tabac. It is a lather machine and cushions excellent. The scent is a light one which is a plush for me and a turn off for others, but to each his own. The only downfall is that it is a soft soft and obviously doesn't last as long as a milled soap but the quality makes up for it. And I actually like the container just wish it was a tad wider.

I actually into work today to use for a quick one pass with the straight after work before a business dinner tonight.

Cella is a wonderful soap. It provides a slick, well cushioned lather and I find it quite moisturizing to. The sent is really different, it's very prominbnt in the tub, however subsides greatly once lathered, it's a wonderful light, fresh and clean scent.

It's an awesome product and for the price can't be beat. Is a constant pillar
in my rotation. :thumbup1:

Love the stuff. Love the lather, love the smell. I tried a bunch of almond creams and they were all too sweet. Cella is more a faint bitter almond aroma and it's perfect as far as I'm concerned.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Even if I don't need any more stuff, I just bought one 5 minutes ago... This thread is responsible... Good thing it's going to my work address...

Wonderful stuff. Just picked up my first jar in November and there's not much left.

Thick
Creamy
Protective
Lubricating
Smooth
Smelly (in a good way however)
Inexpensive
Plays nice with all of my razors and blades.

What's not to love?

I too love the stuff. I think I started a thread a while back entitled "Cella - What Tabac wishes it could be". Great soap.

I too love the stuff. I think I started a thread a while back entitled "Cella - What Tabac wishes it could be". Great soap.

Come now....no reason to start spouting heresy! In all seriousness though....Cella is a soap that regularly makes it into my rotation (matter of fact, last time I shaved it was with Cella) it smells wonderful too.

It's a very good Tallow soap and a great starter soap for those on a budget. Next time I order it, I'm going to buy the huge block!

Top Bottom