What's new

You guessed it, another newbie checking in

Hello everybody,
Just started shaving late (post Christmas) December, and thus have only a few weeks under my belt. Figured I'd finally check in after roaming around these forums. Just some background: I started with my grandfather's Gillette Fatboy (circa 1960), that Tweezerman badger brush, and the Conk's bay rum soap. Despite the short time however, I've managed to acquire another brush, razor, and two shaving creams. I'm looking forward to bettering myself in this art and am proud to be taking part in this community. Lastly, I just want to thank everyone in advance for their help and support!

-Ian M.

Hello everybody,
Just started shaving late (post Christmas) December, and thus have only a few weeks under my belt. Figured I'd finally check in after roaming around these forums. Just some background: I started with my grandfather's Gillette Fatboy (circa 1960), that Tweezerman badger brush, and the Conk's bay rum soap. Despite the short time however, I've managed to acquire another brush, razor, and two shaving creams. I'm looking forward to bettering myself in this art and am proud to be taking part in this community. Lastly, I just want to thank everyone in advance for their help and support!

-Ian M.

Welcome Ian,

Sounds like you are off to a good start. Using your grandfathers razor is awesome, and it sounds like you have a great setup. I am new here myself and I'm still just having a blast soaking up all the great info that the B and B community so selflessly gives out.:thumbup:

I look forward to hearing more from you.

Top Bottom