What's new

West Coast Shaving

Is wcs doing ok? I see alot of things sold out that have been sold out for a while. Are they discontinued or are we buying it all so fast the poor guy can't keep up! I hope its the latter its a great place to buy the necessities.

They seem to be adding new products pretty frequently. Probably just takes some time to restock some of those products. Hopefully it means their business is taking off. They are an excellent vendor and my go-to for shaving supplies. Prices are great and being on the West Coast, shipping is quick!

Ben

Just noticed this thread. We're doing great over at WCS. The issue is that manufacturers can't keep up with demand. Some of our orders are outstanding from October. In general, I think there was greater demand during the holidays that they anticipated. It's driving us crazy, but there's nothing we can do but wait. I expect to see a lot coming in the doors soon as a number of manufacturers said to expect orders early February.

Just noticed this thread. We're doing great over at WCS. The issue is that manufacturers can't keep up with demand. Some of our orders are outstanding from October. In general, I think there was greater demand during the holidays that they anticipated. It's driving us crazy, but there's nothing we can do but wait. I expect to see a lot coming in the doors soon as a number of manufacturers said to expect orders early February.

You just keep on keepin' on, John...you rock! Even though I have to pay CA sales tax when I order from you I don't mind, because it's the stellar customer service and great communication I get from you guys! Thanks again for the Tabac balm, btw...loving that stuff!

Other vendors I spoke with are in the same boat, waiting for shipments to arrive. Shipments also have to clear Customs which adds to the delay. The Gov't is doing what it can to slow down the spread of RAD.

Glad to hear that things are doing well, John. Unrelated to this thread, (sorry to temporarily hijack), but I wonder if there's a way to program an option to "show all products" (in a particular category) on one page instead of having to scroll through a bunch of pages, say in the shave soap category?

Glad to hear that things are doing well, John. Unrelated to this thread, (sorry to temporarily hijack), but I wonder if there's a way to program an option to "show all products" (in a particular category) on one page instead of having to scroll through a bunch of pages, say in the shave soap category?

It just so happens that I'm working on converting to a brand new site. With it will come a lot of new features, one of which is options to display items. I think you'll like the new site.

It just so happens that I'm working on converting to a brand new site. With it will come a lot of new features, one of which is options to display items. I think you'll like the new site.

Awesome John.. I think you are doing a great job and I have been satisfied in doing business with you and your team. :thumbup:

Good to hear from the man that knows. Thank you for the info. It's good to know all is well I've never had a problem with my orders from you and I'm looking forward to the new site.

Anything I have ever ordered from WCS ships out fast. What's better than great prices and a fast ship out when you can't wait to try your new stuff!

I have only purchased from WCS. Stuff ships fast and I am pretty sure they offer the best prices on most things. I have no problem waiting a bit if something is sold out either. One time that was the case, I entered my email and was automatically notified when the product was in. I will continue to order from WCS as long as the service remains as good as it has been. Generally, when something is out of stock, as mentioned, that is usually a deal with the distributors, not the website. So needless to say, I am continuing my business at WCS:thumbup:

Yeah! I recently submerged my self into the art of wetshaving, and placed an order with WCS last night.

Tonight my status was changed from Pending to Shipped. :) Hopefully it won't take long to get it to NJ with 2-3 priority.

Yeah! I recently submerged my self into the art of wetshaving, and placed an order with WCS last night.

Tonight my status was changed from Pending to Shipped. :) Hopefully it won't take long to get it to NJ with 2-3 priority.

From what I have read from other posters as well is that WCS is not this guys primary business. So considering that, ya, runs pretty damn smoothly IMO.

Top Bottom