What's new

Corn Huskers

Does Corn huskers contain alcohol? I have very sensetive skin and if it has alcohol it will ruin my face:001_smile

Yes

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, SD Alcohol 40, Sodium Calcium Alginate, Oleyl Sarcosine, Methylparaben, Guar Gum, Triethanolamine, Calcium Sulfate, Fragrance, Calcium Chloride, Fumaric Acid, and Boric Acid.

R

rainman

Good for dry cracked skin as lotion can sting/burn in deep hand cracks. Not good for face. It's alright but it will leave a gummy film that has to be cleaned off. If your face is really irritated then the extra washing off of the corn huskers will only add to the problem. Aftershave balm or lotions that I have used contain little to no alcohol. A cheap solution for bad irritation is vics vapo rub or a generic form. I got some at a 99 cents store. It's essentially vasoline with menthol.

Vasoline Body and Face lotion was reccomended in the aftershave reveiws. I purchased a small squeeze bottle to try it. After using it on my face I was sold. It's just as good as the reveiwer said, even better! I also used it for some rough spots on my elbows. They are now gone after about 10 days of use. I went back to Walmart and bought two of their 31.8 fl. oz. pump bottles for around $5.00 each. I keep one by my bed to apply to my elbows and nails before going to sleep and the other in my shave Den.

I also had been experiencing hang nails on several fingers. I started using a small amount on the edges of the nail. Result! No more hang nails.

I know this sounds like a advertizement, but this stuff works and is cheap, considering how well it does the job.

Top Bottom