What's new

ooooooo yeaaa Lathering for noobs

Hey guys,

Any noob on here that wants to know how to lather up GOOD?

Well check out mantic59's vid here, which I think demonstrates it the best...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXVxXvv_8yk[/YOUTUBE]

Honestly, I had sucked before I watched the video, FULLY, DO NOT SKIP PARTS!!!!

Just start off exactly as he says, and as you learn, add some more water, stir up a storm, add some more etc etc and before you know it in a couple mins you have the BEST LATHER EVER!!!!

Im never buying crap out of a can again, seriously, its soo cool to make a pleasing lather too knowing you made it. Funny thing is now I can make a MEAN lather from just regular bar of no descript hand soap and its WAY better than any can foam/sludge has ever been.

Just work at it but after watching that vid of mantics, dude, I was in heaven, seriously works wonders when you know how to do this stuff!!!!

Try it, you know you want to. Hell, sometimes I make up lather for fun.

//noozeeland

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bluefoxicy

Im never buying **** out of a can again, seriously, its soo cool to make a pleasing lather too knowing you made it. Funny thing is now I can make a MEAN as lather from just regular bar of no descript hand soap and its WAY better than any can foam/sludge has ever been.

That's how I wash my hair. With my bare hands. Rub the soap, add just enough water, and whip it up with my fingers. Then it goes on my head and I work it into the scalp.

Top Bottom