What's new

CO Bigelow now has a CAN OF GOO

Just got back from Bath and Body works and sure enough they've got some Shave Foam in a can now. Looked at the ingredients and it looked similar to the cream but not quite. Obviously its going to be similar to the other canned stuff.

Anyhow, got the last BIG tube of cream they had with no idea when they'd be getting more.

TJ

Just got back from Bath and Body works and sure enough they've got some Shave Foam in a can now. Looked at the ingredients and it looked similar to the cream but not quite. Obviously its going to be similar to the other canned stuff.

Anyhow, got the last BIG tube of cream they had with no idea when they'd be getting more.

TJ

If you are talking about the C.O. Bigelow branded Elixir shave gels which match the same scents as the aftershave balm (Elixir Red, Green, Blue, and Black) that is not a new product, and has been sold by B & B W for about a year. It is however, no longer on their website, so it could be a discontinued product.

I got a couple of cans of this as part of a Christmas gift. I tried it once and thought it worked okay. I've got a few trips coming up this year that will involve an early morning shave and then I would have to leave a damp brush in baggage for a good 12 hours or more. The brush would probably be okay but this would be a good opportunity to use the canned cream.

Top Bottom