What's new

Aqua Velva Plastic Bottles

V

VR6ofpain

Still haven't seen one in "the wild". We still got glass up here in Northern California.

I see plenty of 7 and 3.5 oz plastic. Still lots of glass though. I hate to admit that I know from first hand experience, but Wally World on Watt and El Camino are fully stocked with plastic, and my local grocery store just started carrying them as well.

I didn't see this mentioned (if it has been my apologies)

large glass bottle was 200ml (in Canada). New large plastic is 235ml for the same price.

So it's a larger format and you get more AV for the same price.

I was just in my local Target store this past week, and they still have glass bottled A.V. in stock, no plastic bottles to be seen as yet. It possible that there are many thousands of bottles out there that are wherehoused by these large retailers.

Picked up a glass bottle at the local target. Be aware that there may be glass ones BEHIND the plastic. That was the case here. 4 plastic bottles and about a dozen glass ones behind it. I guess they stock from the front. :blink:

Yeah my local discount grocer (Marc's) had glass bottles behind plastic. Lazy stockboy, I figure. They're probably supposed to rotate stock.

It's weird, but the 235 mL plastic bottle is definitely smaller than the glass 200 mL bottle. $DSC04815.jpg

I was lucky enough to have a pre-notification via the forums when AV and Old Spice were bopping to the plastic sector so I bought back ups. Glad to hear some are still seeing the glass out there.

I was lucky enough to have a pre-notification via the forums when AV and Old Spice were bopping to the plastic sector so I bought back ups. Glad to hear some are still seeing the glass out there.
All but the last 3 or 4 posts to this thread were from 2010.

Top Bottom