What's new

My Guess... 3017

I am amazed at how long your soap is lasting Jim. I think it's a good thing I don't have water as soft as yours or I would have enough soap to last until 3017 :lol:

proxy.php

I've been looking for a reason to break out the Cade!!! Maybe it's a bit premature as there are 2 weeks of shaves left there, i think. I'll probably mash these remnants on top of a puck of Cade that has two or three shaves on it.
proxy.php

There it is. I put it in a Thomas O'Brien bowl from Target that was my lathering bowl before I got the G5 a couple of Father's Days ago. Should be a good loading bowl.

I'm guessing about 4 months for a full puck of GFT Coconut.

Last edited:
I found a way to stay in the game, sort of. I got tired of using the same soap for a long time, so I sort of split it in quarters. Instead of using an entire puck until it's gone, I am grating about a quarter of a puck at a time in my shaving mug. This takes me, roughly, a month to finish. By this time, I'm ready to move onto something new. It's not really in keeping with the spirit of the original idea, but it keeps me somewhat in the game.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
I think the La Toja Manantiales has another two weeks left. Since April 9th, one razor, one brush, one soap. I don't understand how "normal" people do it. :wink:

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Tabac that was removed from the plastic shave stick holder and placed in a M.A. Hadley lather bowl.... I'm game until this plug 'o Tabac runs out... What? Maybe Christmas?

Attachments

• $003.JPG
    $003.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 319
Got a small taste of the Cade this morning. It's characteristic scent came through the Coconut soap a bit. Gonna enjoy the next 3 months or so!

Since using a puck of Tabac from start to finish, i've been going between Arko and Haslinger Marigold. The Marigold doesn't agree with my skin, so it looks like i'm stuck with Arko until my 4 new RazoRock soaps come in. All my other soaps are in storage for another month. HOW COULD I HAVE LET THIS HAPPEN!

Finished the Gold Dachs puck this morning. I liked this soap a lot more than I expected.

I'm thinking either DRH Arlington or PS Green Tea next.

Gold Dachs Rivivage (5/23/2012)
Ralph Lauren Safari (3/14/2012)
Mama Bear Dublin Tweed (12/4/2011)
Van der Hagen Glycerin (11/2011)
Cella Red Tub(11/2011)
Honeybee Clean for Men (6/2011)
Honeybee Bay Rum (3/2011)
Honeybee Ye Olde Barbershop (1/2011)

Top Bottom