What's new

Provence Sante Green Tea

I have the cologne, but never tried the shaving soap, alas. I do like it somewhat and it goes well with the aftershave, but I probably won't get either again. A little too sweet for me.

I was just about to add a thread for this very subject! I just received my PSGT colonge last night, and I have had the soap since it came out on the group buy. The two have very little, if any, difference. In the bottle the cologne smells dissapointing but once spritzed with the atomizer it covers you in a light, energetic, extremely clean smelling fragrance. It's a beautiful thing, and one of my favorites right now. Besides $15 fo a standard size cologne is a great price.

I was just about to add a thread for this very subject! I just received my PSGT colonge last night, and I have had the soap since it came out on the group buy. The two have very little, if any, difference. In the bottle the cologne smells dissapointing but once spritzed with the atomizer it covers you in a light, energetic, extremely clean smelling fragrance. It's a beautiful thing, and one of my favorites right now. Besides $15 fo a standard size cologne is a great price.

+1. Both soap and cologne, as well as the aftershave, are excellent and all smell almost exactly the same.

-Andy

I have the soap, the AS, and the cologne. I find the soap to have a slightly more powdery scent than either the AS or the cologne, but they are quite close apart from that.

I find the soap to have a slightly more powdery scent than either the AS or the cologne, but they are quite close apart from that.

I read there is a bit of talcum powder involved in the shaving soap.
Good to hear about the smells being the same though as I've got the aftershave already...and the shaving soap, body soap, and cologne on the way! It's the only smell that can make a Texas summer smell like anything other than a rotten armpit:001_rolle

Top Bottom