What's new

Chopping block: what products are rumoured to be discontinued.

I heard Combe, so Brylcreem and Aqua Velva...is this true? I also have heard Groom & Clean.

For the old school hair dressing folks. Is the end coming?

V

VR6ofpain

AV is not being discontinued. Combe has just decided to move the Ice Blue and the Musk from glass to plastic.
That rumor was long ago dispelled. They still sell glass bottles everywhere. Was there actually new info on that?:confused1

EDIT: OMG!!!

proxy.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I've already got nine bottles of AV Ice Blue and three of AV Musk, so I'm pretty much set in that dept. to last out this crisis. Brylcreem I hadn't thought of, and may purchase a tube or two more just in case it isn't seen to be as valuable as Just For Men sometime down the line.

I saw something not long ago on here about Groom & Clean being discontinued...but I've still been seeing it in stores.

Someone said that Charles at QED is planning to phase out his own line of products. I hope that is false, because it would be a tragedy!

I heard Combe, so Brylcreem and Aqua Velva...is this true? I also have heard Groom & Clean.

For the old school hair dressing folks. Is the end coming?

I keep hearing the same thing too about Groom & Clean. Yet, I keep finding it in most stores. I just make sure I have a few reserves and my barber keeps it for me too. One of the best old school products I have ever used.:001_smile

I had an order with QED this past weekend, so I emailed Charles to get the lowdown on this rumor. He indicated he has no plans to discontinue anything, except the after/shaves. Apparently, he got the base from some vendor and they went belly-up.

Top Bottom