What's new

DR Harris Pink a/s milk scent help

What does the rose milk smell like?

Does the Arlington milk smell anything like the Arlington shaving cream in a jar?

I'm torn between the Arlington milk and the rose milk.

In terms of feel and performance I assume both are the same formula only different scents?

proxy.php

Last edited:
Just used the pink label milk today - to me the scent is very ordinary - reminds me of cold cream - not at all masculine.
I would go for the Arlington. I assume they both are basically the same with different scents.

The Pink ASM smells like rose. While the scent isn't masculine IMO it doesn't last long (30 mins), the milk itself is brilliant.

Having the Arlington SC and soap, I much prefer it's scent to the rose.

If it were me, I'd go the Arlington

Hmm...I wonder if there might be a better term than referring to it as "Pink a/s milk," as it is easy to confuse with the Pink Aftershave, which is a splash. Based on the thread title, I thought the OP had confused the two products. Now I get it, but the term still has potential to confuse, especially if it caught on and everybody started using it. Perhaps "standard" or "rose" Harris Milk might be better.

Last edited:
Sorry, I didn't know what to call it and I saw he splash referred to as the pink so I figured it carried over to the asb. I'll change the thread title if I can.

I ended up buying a bottle of Arlington milk and I really, really like it. It has become my new standard to judge other milks and balms on. The scent I don't find that great but the milk makes my skin very very happy like nothing I've tried before and I've tried lots of things.

Top Bottom